Monday, February 6, 2012

BUT WAIT!!!!

What the!!!! 100 bucks a month and I get paid programming....They should pay me to watch...Just sayin!!!

My real problem tho is I can't decide if I want it bigger or to last longer. Or if I take those pills for low testosterone level will that help my erectile dysfunction. I'm so confused....

Will the stuff that removes wrinkles from womens faces work on men?? Where can I store that gym set I just had to have?? How about that steam vac that is bigger than my truck???

You can loose 30 pounds doin' the Zumba..looks to me like all the people in the ad are "after" cause there ain't no fatties in the ad....the other thing If you need to loose 30 lbs you prpbaly cant do the Zumba long enough to loose the 30 lbs. the other thing I notice is loosing 30 lbs changes your hair do....

1 girl 5 gays.....nuff said..not even goin. there..must be the ultimate in safe sex...

which will make me money faster, "Wealth without risk" or just buy a bunch of quarters and wait...I'm so confused.


I cringe every time I hear the term "But Wait" or is that "Butt Weight"? anyhow I know when they say "But Wait" I know I gonna get two of whatever useless items they are selling. Of course I gotta pay extra shipping and handling....they couldn't possibly put the damn thing in the same box...Gotta be some kind of law.....

I was totally disappointed when I tuned in to "Take It Off"

Well "we can't do this all day folks" so I'll end with what I really think I need and that is one of them pendent thingys that will send someone with a COLD BEER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment