Thursday, February 16, 2012

Now That's Funny !! or Sad ??

The company we work for gave us one safety vest. My wife was on duty with THE vest on says watch the gate I have to potty. OK no traffic in last hour. DING DING ...

A white unmarked truck pulls up. I hit the deck clip board in hand ready to sign the truck into the site. I go to front of truck and record the tag number. As I approach the window the driver a female says Hi am here to visit rig M-xx and hands me a business card. I glance at the persons name and say M-xx is gone from here the rig moved last week.

With a surprised look she says well what are you doing here then??? why didn't you go with them?? I say guarding the gate mam and I wasn't invited to follow them..curious I now glance at the company name on the card....Bingo!!!! She is our company sales rep!!!!!

Surprise the sales rep doesn't know  the whereabouts of a rig....Now that's funny...or sad...

So we chat a bit and she leaves 5..4...3..2...1....Ring Ring my phone.......Surprise it.s my supervisor...Hi he says..you just talked to ms so and so and she said you didn't have your vest on......Now that's funny ..or sad....

I look out the window and see a phone guy working on the pedestal right behind the trailer. Being an old phone guy I ask WTF.. 3 phone lines and 3 DSL lines goin in I will give you the equipment in a sec he says......Ummmmm it's not for me....what name u have on paperwork  ...oops it is for the pipe complex going in next to us......I wonder if I could just tap that line.......

No comments:

Post a Comment