Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally Internet

Well after wasting almost two days with the Indians trying the unplug and reset crap, I packed up the internet dish and we left Florida and headed for the Texas oil fields (sooo pretty).

After several days of intense wind I got the net dish up..same problem as in Florida..duh why would it change. The equipment seemed to be working ok so I figger it has to be a bad cable. of which there are several. So I replaced all cables up to the feed horn... same thing....so now one cable on the dish head is rather easy to change..so I pick it...aha now I am seeing a change in my readings actually getting numbers rather than errors... So now the numbers are low (40)and I need them to be like 70. Several tweeks on the dish and I finally pass the test and can continue on with the registration. this registration takes like an hour to complete and my stupid browser can't see fit to stop blocking me for no apparent reason.
Registration complete...oh ya now you need to update....this takes the rest of forever......but at long last WE GOT NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment