Sunday, December 16, 2012

Another Mass Murder.

I have a lot of feelings, as we all do. I Wish that there was a way to prevent these things from happening. But reality there probably is no one solution  that can prevent all mass killings. If you Ban guns they will use bombs and if you ban bombs they will use airplanes....

The one thing that concerns me the most is when looking back all of the killers had signs that anyone should have seen. Perhaps the signs were seen but no one, it seems, took any action or intervention.
I was just told by a friend that he won't go to the Wal-Mart without his gun...I asked what about the sign on the door that says NO FIREARMS....he says screw them I am taking mine in....Well I for one am not going to the Wal-Mart with him unless he leaves it in the car or home....Anyone that is that paranoid of harm .....well there is a sign.....

Here is one for you a writer on tv just said that the Bushmaster (a civilian version of an AK47) was a hunting rifle on the inside and a just a look alike military on the outside. Semi automatic with clips of more than 20 rounds....YA RIGHT..........

On a brighter note it is fast approaching Christmas and I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very HAPPY HOLIDAY.......

And to back to the old days....PEACE and LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment