As you know we are working as “gate guards” or as I like to call us “gate attendants”. Any how the job entails a lot of down time that is pretty much unusable for anything besides knitting, surfing the net or thinking of things to do when you are off the gate and “home”.
I have a list
- Build a shed / workshop..I'm thinking 12 x 16 with a vaulted roof. Storage in the attic
- Screen in the back patio.
- Put a hitch on the wife’s SUV.
- Tear down the metal shed that houses the well fixtures and move the fixtures to the well location (at some point in the past the drilled a new well about 20 feet outside this shed.
- Put a hitch on the back of the 5er. Doable but complicated
- Run a power outlet for the 5er so we don't have to use an extension cord.
- Continue the board fence the rest of the way across the back yard. (about 60 feet)
That's the list for 40 days of working and does not include honey does.