Friday, January 20, 2012

Boring.....

Day... Not really. But if you compare feast (150)yesterday with famine (25) today = boring....and I am quite sure that there will be busier days in our future.

Got a few things done today...TV up and running. Not a tree in site and I couldn't find the satellite. I have a bit of a different dish stand. The dish is actually upside down on the stand. The thing works great easy set up. I had to take all equipment outside and set up then when i found the signal I moved one piece at a time back into the RV re-hooking everything each time Bingo...all is well...

I found that the copper wire "stinger"  and the  hole it goes into are not an exact fit...I bend the stinger just slightly and it eill make contact inside the hole a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment