Monday, March 31, 2014

Mud Slide Moment

This might be a bad subject but I am going there anyhow. Lets say you are unlucky enough to be driving on that road in Washington state. The mud slide hits and takes your car out. If you had a bug out bag in your car when the mud slide hit could it save you? We will never know unless someone is actually saved due to one being used. If the car is not completely crushed and there is a pocket of air one could survive. Now throw in an equipped bug out bag with the right stuff in it you might just survive for a very long time.. I am wondering if I should add one of those folding shovels to my bug out bag. I do carry one in my truck. They are great around the house and for camping and they can dig your butt out of the sand if you get stuck....

No comments:

Post a Comment